Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Indian Hilly Sub terrain

Hello friends, greetings from Sanjeev Nanda,

I believe that I have a soul of a true wanderer as nothing but travelling comes to me naturally, and this restlessness in me is relieved only in the embrace of Mother Nature. I think that this has something to do with my land of birth, India.

India is a country with rich cultural heritage and beautifully varying traditions. It is my source of inspiration; it is from her that I derive my quest for knowledge. If you are a travel freak then India is a complete destination for you. It has got anything and everything to offer. If you have an eye for the aesthetic beauty then you can surely find a lot to pamper your senses. Nature has been quite generous while blessing this land of Aryans. From the mountains to the plateaus and from the plains to the deserts; every single shade of geographical diversity is here
.
 If you are looking forward to have a cool and serene atmosphere to spend your summers, then Jammu & Kashmir, Uttarakahnd and Himachal are the states waiting to embrace you in there depths of cool white spreads of snow. Moreover, adventure sports are an addiction to some. If you enjoy the pump of adrenaline, or soaring over the skies, then mountaineering, river rafting, trekking, scuba diving, skiing, Para gliding, Ice skating etc. is here for you to try. Furthermore this area is an important religious convergence point. It envelope’s some of the important pilgrimages of Hindu religion. Mountain peaks, frozen rivers, snow falls or just the basic serenity of the breathtaking views, you have everything at your disposal.

So here, Sanjeev Nanda extends a warm welcome to the world; come and relish in the serenity of my land.

No comments:

Post a Comment