Tuesday 25 June 2013

My Spain escapade - Introduction to destinations visited in spectacular Spain by Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda Spain
We see bookstores overflow with journals, magazines, and titles of places one ought to visit before we die; we must also understand that merely reading such facts and experiencing it in real are completely different entities. Don’t travel itineraries of ‘things to do’ and ‘places to visit’ excite you enough, even before you take the ultimate trip to your desired destination?

We are inundated with a cottage industry of websites popping up ever so rapidly each day that it has made our lives easier to plan our trip and live that ultimate dream that would often just remain a desire in our hearts.

Personally and as a travel enthusiast, I have had the opportunity to exchange ideas with a diverse lot of people I have met along my journeys, whether it is about learning a language or getting a tattoo made. This has definitely been a positive addition to my travel experience and has exposed me to certain facts that I was never aware of.

From my Spectacular Spain travel diary - the Palacio Real, Pamplona, the Beach of La Concha, the Aqueduct of Segovia, Cuenca, Ibiza, the Sagrada Familia, El Escorial, the Mezquita of Cordoba, and the Alhambra; and other places I have had the opportunity to visit, the experience was truly inspiring and worth my time.

Hence, I do urge all just to venture on and fulfill that long awaited dream of traveling to your favoured destination. Whether you visit one or a couple of these destinations listed in my blog, I do ensure that your life will be further enriched by the travel experience! So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and set on that road trip or travel to your favorite destinations and live your dream of being a vagabond solo traveler like me!

Do look out for my articles on my trip to the top tourist attractions in Spain by Sanjeev Nanda!

Image credit: IES Abroad (dot) org

No comments:

Post a Comment